Farmers Markets around Muskoka
Farmers markets have long been a tradition in Muskoka. Wandering the stalls of local vendors and farmers with all their fresh produce, fruit, meats, and goods is so relaxing. Whether you are foraging for supplies for yourself or to prepare meals for your guests this is the best place to find the freshest ingredients available at very reasonable prices. Farm to table has been part of the culture of Muskoka for decades and is back this summer! Everyone knows how much we value local small businesses, and it is even more important in areas where the economy is seasonal. So please support check out these amazing farmers markets in Muskoka!
- Bala Farmers Market (www.balafarmersmarket.com) at Jaspen Park in Bala ON. Open every Monday from 9 am to 2 pm from June 27- September 5, 2022.
- Gravenhurst Farmers Market (www.gravenhurstfarmersmarket.com) at Muskoka Wharf, Bay St in Gravenhurst ON. Open every Wednesday from 9 am to 2 pm from June 1- Oct 26, 2022
- Bracebridge Farmers Market (www.thebracebridgefarmersmarket.com) at Memorial Park in Bracebridge ON. Open every Saturday from 8:30-1 pm from June 4- Oct 8, 2022
- Rosseau Farmers Market (www.rosseaumarket.com) the end of Short St Rosseau ON. Open every Friday from 9 am to 2 pm from July 1- Sept 16, 2022. It is waterfront on Lake Rosseau.
- Port Carling Farmers Market (www.portcarlingfarmersmarket.com
) at Hanna Park at 40 Bailey St, Port Carling ON. Open every Thursday from 9 am to 2 pm from June 30- September 5, 2022
- Huntsville Farmers Market at the Huntsville & District Agricultural Society Fairgrounds at 40 Ravenscliffe Rd Huntsville ON. Open every Thursday from 9 am to 2 pm from June to October, 2022
There is a farmers’ market in every corner of Muskoka! You are never far away from locally sourced food, homemade goods, flowers, local art and antiques. Happy shopping!
As always, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Happy Cottaging!